Persist is not only a rallying cry for women in America, it’s also the title of Elizabeth Warren’s new book. In what is both a memoir and a manifesto, Warren details six different aspects of her life and how the many lessons she learned from each of those perspectives have shaped her into the fierce and devoted public servant she is today.
Mother, teacher, planner, fighter, learner, woman. How many of us can identify with one (or all six) of these perspectives? And how many of us have felt worn down, looked down upon, or ruled out because of one (or all six) of these aspects of our lives? Persist lays out Warren’s plans and policies for improving the lives of all Americans––“Warren has a plan for that!”––all while using her personal experiences and stories to illustrate how those policies are needed. It’s also a call to action for all women who care about the fates of our country, our families, and ourselves.
Planners become doers. Persist, resist, and use this book as a blueprint for action and advocacy.
|Page Count||320 pages|
|Bookshop.org||Buy this Book|
|Category||Biographies & Memoirs|
Top rated products
- The Cracked Slipper $14.99
- Olympic Pride, American Prejudice: The Untold Story of 18 African Americans Who Defied Jim Crow and Adolf Hitler to Compete in the 1936 Berlin Olympics $28.00
- The Age of Witches: A Novel $28.00
- Ignite Your Light: A Sunrise-to-Moonlight Guide to Feeling Joyful, Resilient, and Lit from Within $23.99
- The Beauty in Breaking $27.00